EDGECOR corner protector
The solution to protect, consolidate and strengthen
Usable horizontally or vertically, Edgecor corner protectors ensure you have optimal protection in all circumstances.
Whether it is for protection against crushing, stability reinforcement or to increase vertical compression strength, our range of Edgecor corner protectors will adapt to meet your requirements and provide you with the best protection solution.
CORPAL cardboard profiles protect your goods from knocks during handling and transport, as well as from distortion caused by strapping/film-wrapping.
Their compact composition allows Corpal corner protectors to increase resistance to vertical compression.
The Hydrocor corner protector with its PE cover provides protection against moisture
Edgecor corner protectors save money by reducing the quality of primary or secondary packaging required.
Products made from recycled materials and 100% recyclable thanks to the efficient recovery process in place.
Corpal corner protectors provide support and stabilise your products thus improving the security of your shipments.
CORPAL corner protectors can be delivered to you FSC certified
These products are offered with a self-adhesive surface that makes them easier to use.
- 100% recyclable
- Stabilise your loads
- Protect your products
- Increase storage capacity
- Can be FSC certified
- Created using a lamination process, during which several strips of heavy-duty paper are glued together.
- Length from 50 mm to 7000 mm
- Thickness from 2 to 10 mm
- Unbleached, white or coloured
- Customisable (2-colour printing)
- Wings from 30 mm to 100 mm, straight or asymmetrical
- Adhesive option (Adhecor)
- Moisture protection option (Hydrocor)